Sunday, April 6, 2008

Second semester update

I'm sorry for not writing much this semester. The reason for my scarcity is the fact that this has been the worst semester of my entire college career. I'm not used to getting grades lower than a B, but my calculus class will probably leave me with my first ever D. I've not had any math class in 9 years and I received a C in that class. Those two factors combine to absolutely confound me in this upper level math course. The professor is nice and patient, but we are only given one hour to complete tests that require at least two for me to complete. Needless to say, I'm going to have to either repeat this class later or pray for some kind of grading miracle.

On a more positive note, Jeff has finally succumbed to his desire to own another Great Dane! He just flew to Asheville, NC today and came back with a pure bread puppy born February 8th. The puppy's name is Titan...and we can tell he definitely will be. His paws are so big, he can barely lift them. In a matter of weeks, he'll be big enough for a child to ride. We will definitely need to dog-proof this house...actually we'll need to horse-proof this house.

No comments: